BSE PTA assists the school by identifying and scheduling volunteer staff for various roles.
- Health Room – (Jan – May 2020)
- Resupply the Health Room (Updated Jan 2020)
- Health Screenings – (October 21st – 25th, 2019)
- Library – Always looking for volunteers!
- Lunch Monitor – (UPDATED! Jan – May 2020)
- Copy Room – (TBA for 2020)
- Art Room / Art Show Helper
- Book Fair (Fall November 4th – 8th)
We LOVE to give back too!
Parent Volunteers do so many wonderful things for BSE and the PTA wants to do something special for you in return!
When you sign in at the office you are entering your name in the PTA Drawing!
At every PTA meeting, we draw a name from the volunteer log from the previous months to receive a “thank you treat.” This is typically a $40 gift card to a local restaurant.
Don’t forget to log your volunteer hours at the front desk, because they are reported to the school district, AND every time you sign-in, you receive another entry in the drawing!
Parents will receive this form throughout the year as we are always looking for volunteers! We know that not everyone can volunteer in every way. There is a little bit of something for everyone here!
Check out the forms below.